This patriotic headband is an easy craft for kids and will add to their festive flair for your Fourth of July celebration!
This is a pretty fast and easy craft to make for the Fourth of July! Your daughter will surely love this patriotic headband, too.
What You Need
Foam sticker sheets
Plain plastic headband
What You Do
- Cut out lots of differently shaped/sized stars from the red, white and blue foam sticker sheets. The stars do not have to be perfect, so don’t worry about that.
- Cut out a rectangle that’s about as big of an area that you want your star cluster to be.
- Take the rectangle and pull the paper backing off. Stick it to the under side of the headband with the sticky side facing up.
- Pull the paper backing off a star (one at a time) and stick it to the headband and bottom foam layer. Continue to do this until you’ve used up all your stars and you have a nice cluster going.
- Cut off the excess foam from underneath the star cluster and you’re all done!