Decorate for your July 4th party with these cute rocket fireworks!
What You Need
Toilet Paper Roll
or Paper Towel RollFestive Napkin
What You Do
- Grab a festive napkin from your party supplies.
- Unfold it and lay it on the table flat and upside down.
- Set your roll down on it to the edge.
- Cut off a strip of the napkin that fits the length of your roll.
- Put a strip of glue on the roll. Attach napkin and roll it up.
- Add a strip of glue to the end of the napkin to glue it in place.
- Allow to dry.
- Cut a circle from your red, blue or black paper.
- Estimate where the center is and cut a line straight to it, but not all the way across!
- Gently fold the circle to form a cone.
- Add tape to the top of the roll on the inside to attach your cone.
- Do that to at least to two sides to keep the cone in place.
- Cut off three strips from your festive garland.
- Grab a skewer and your festive garland strips and tape them to the inside of the roll at the opposite end of the cone.
- Now you can stick it in the ground!