Decorating for Halloween? Don’t forget about the flowerbed! Get festive in the garden with these cute Halloween garden stones made out of concrete.
What You Need
Halloween cookie cutters
What You Do
- Set out a piece of wax paper.
- Lay your cookie cutters out.
- PARENTS: Mix a little Quickrete concrete in a bowl slowly adding water to it until it’s at a thick, doughy state. Pour the mixture into the cookie cutters and allow them to dry overnight.
- Once dry, gently pop them out of the cookie cutters.
- PARENTS: Take them outside and spray paint the base color for them. Allow to dry completely.
- After the pieces are dry, add finishing touches to them with the markers.