Here’s a folded Christmas Tree craft you can make with all the scrap pieces of wrapping paper you have left.
What You’ll Need
Scrap pieces of paper
What You’ll Do
- Take a piece of paper and fold it in half.
- Fold that piece of paper in half again.
- Fold it one more time with the folded edges coming together to form a triangle of sorts.
- Take your scissors and cut an arc at the end opposite of the point.
- Open your paper up to reveal a flower sort of shape.
- Now make your folds alternate up, down, up, down, etc. Repeat steps 1 – 6 to at least 5 pieces of paper, each time making them smaller when you cut your arc.
- Gently stack the shapes to form your tree.