Here’s a paper turkey that we made out of scrap pieces of scrapbooking paper.
What You’ll Need
Different colors and patterns of paper
What You’ll Do
- Take three different colors of paper and fold them like an accordion (fan like). Set them aside.
- Take two of the three fans and cut them to be the same length.
- Leave one fan longer than the other two.
- Tape them all together with the longest fan in the middle.
- With a darker color of paper, draw a circle and cut it out.
- Tape it to the the front of the fans at the bottom.
- Cut out two white circles for eyes and glue them on. Pencil in the pupils.
- Cut out a wattle for the neck and glue it on.
- Cut out a beak and glue it on just over the top of the wattle.