Make Your Own Family of Turkeys
What You’ll Need
Paint (brown, red, orange, yellow)
Every member of the family
What You’ll Do
- Set a large piece of white paper out on the table horizontally. The back side of wrapping paper would be great for this as you can get a good straight piece of paper out of it.
- With Daddy, paint the palm of his left hand brown and the fingers alternating with orange, yellow and red.
- Make him stamp that hand on the paper.
- Repeat step 2 with Mommy and make her stamp that hand on the paper right next to Daddy forming a line.
- With your first born, repeat step 2 and stamp their hand right next to Mommy’s right in line.
- Repeat step 2 for all remaining members of the family in order of birth oldest to youngest.
- Once everyone has stamped their turkey hand, set aside to dry.
- Once dry, let the member of the family add details to the turkey with the markers. Have them write their name right under the turkey.
- Frame for all to see.