Fall is right around the corner! Crisp air, leaves changing and pumpkin everything.
We must do all the fall things! Below are some ideas for your family fall bucket list.
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch – Pumpkin patches are a popular family activity that is fun for all ages. Pick out the biggest, smallest, quirkiest pumpkins in the patch and take them home!
- Have a pumpkin decorating contest – Take those freshly picked pumpkins from the patch and craft, paint or carve them with the family. Take a vote on your favorite decorated pumpkin, and proudly display them inside or outside!
- Go on a Hayride – Sitting on a bale of hay, wrapped up in a blanket, looking at the colorful leaves with your family beside you is so much fun!
- Pick Your Own Apples – Head to your local orchard, and fill up a bucket, eat the apples fresh or bake a pie with the family. This is a tasty delight that is sure to bring fun!
- Make Your Way Through a Corn Maze – Corn mazes are fun any day and night! Go through the maze as a family or pick a partner and see who can make it out first!
- Jump in a Pile of Leaves – Nothing beats a fluffy pile of freshly raked leaves! Don’t let the rain stop you – if it is raining, play in the rain and jump in puddles!
- Collect Leaves and Color – Place the leaf down, put a piece of paper over it and rub the crayon over the paper to reveal the leaf!
- Go on a Hike or Walking Trail – Create a scavenger hunt while on the hike or walk to make it more fun! Try finding an acorn, a bird, pine cone, a leaf and a feather.
- Build a Fort – This is a great rainy day activity. After the fort is built, eat some fall treats and watch a movie!
- Make S’mores Around a Bonfire – Afterward, catch some fireflies and watch them light up in your hands!Enjoy these activities for fall, y’all!