Everyone needs a cool Halloween wreath for their front door! You can make this easy eyeball one in no time.
What You Need
Glow-in-the-dark Duck Tape
Black permanent marker
What You Do
- Cut out a circle from your cardboard.
- Blow up lots of white balloons, but only blow them up a little bit.
- Tie them around the cardboard circle.
- Wrap the black fabric around the white balloons.
- Cut circles out of the glow-in-the-dark Duck Tape. I found it easier to do this if you stuck the tape to wax paper. Then it doesn’t stick to your scissors and you can remove the backing like you would a sticker.
- Stick the glow-in-the-dark tape to the center of the white balloons.
- Draw in black circles on the stickers.
- Hang from ribbon on your door.
Now you have a unique eyeball Halloween wreath to decorate your door with.