The kids had a blast over the summer and you’ve got the photos to prove it. But, what are you going to do with all those images? Wait … WE know!
store, share, print your photos online
Here are some of the popular sites that can help you get those photos where you need them:
5 tips for photo storing
- Immediately delete the bad. That means hitting the trash can on all those blurry, dark and over-exposed photos as well as the ones where you don’t look your best!
- Back ’em up. Choose a safe and secure online storage system to keep your photos handy. (Hint: search “best online backup services” to find what will work for you).
- Set albums in storage. As you download your photos, keep them organized in albums by topic or date to make them easier to search later on.
- Quick! Create a photo book! As soon as you can, create a photo book online and have it printed. It’s better than individual prints and then organizing them into an album yourself. Do it fast, or your photos will pile up on you!
- Prune your photos. Only keep the ones that get the most reaction.
trendy photo products you’ll love!
mpix.com | starting at $19.99
These cute, accordion fold photo books are fun to share and look at. It’s not a simple page turner like photo books and they’re sized perfectly to share at gatherings.
shutterfly.com | $19.99 set of three
Put your photos to use with these fun glass magnets. They’re 1.4 inches in diameter and come as a set of three. Use your own photos or pick from several available graphics.
mpix.com | starting at $33.99 for an 8 x 10
Get past that canvas — have a great image printed on aluminum to give it extra character and more vibrant color. Photos are mounted, providing a floating look as they hang.