Now that the leaves are starting to fall, gather some up and get ready for this next craft for kids.
What You’ll Need
What You’ll Do
- Set out a piece of paper.
- Grab a leaf and add a drop of paint from three or four different colors to the back side of it.
- Take your paintbrush and spread the paint out, but careful not to blend the colors too much.
- Turn the leaf over onto the paper and press down. You may have to repeat this step several times to get the right leaf print. If you have too much paint, you will not be able to see the leaf’s natural vein patterns.
- Peel up the leaf to reveal your very own painted leaf.
- Set aside to dry.
- Once it’s dry, you can frame them and decorate your home for the fall season.