About Pediatric Dentistry – Dr. David M. Sullivan, DDS, MS, FACD
Welcome! We are so fortunate to be a part of the lives of the children and families that are members of our practice. Our mission is through education, informed decisions and mutual respect to provide the highest quality of pediatric dental care in the most enjoyable atmosphere.
We are dedicated to excellence through improving our skills, furthering our education and building relationships. We recognize the infinite value of every child and we are eager to make a difference. We want to make a difference to love much and laugh often.
About Dr. Sullivan… David M. Sullivan, DDS, MS, FACD wears several different hats in his professional life.
• Has been in private practice of pediatric dentistry in Cincinnati, Ohio since 1982.
• Is a Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentist and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
• Is currently the President of the Dental Staff at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
• Is a consultant to the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and aids in the Oral Clinical Examination for board certification in Pediatric Dentistry.
• Is an active member of the American Dental Association and has been inducted into the American College of Dentists.
• Wrote the Manual Of Pediatric Dentistry.
• Is a consultant for the athletic department at Xavier University.
• Is the dentist for the Cincinnati Zoo.
• Serves as a consultant to other organizations in Pediatric Dentistry and Veterinary Dentistry.
Share this listing:
206 people have visited Pediatric Dentistry – Dr. David M. Sullivan, DDS, MS, FACD's Website from this listing.