About Montgomery Pediatric Dentistry
Going to the dentist is a fun experience at Montgomery Pediatric Dentistry! Your child will feel special as Dr. Murray Dock, Dr. Lisa Rudolph and their experienced staff make each visit personalized in a child-friendly and fun environment.
As specialists in pediatric dentistry, Drs. Dock and Rudolph appreciate the focus on each individual, rather than just on procedures.
- Their unique training allows them to treat infants, children, teens and young adults through college graduation.
- The office provides cutting edge technology aimed to make your child as comfortable as possible while limiting excess radiation such as:
- Blue LED lights to detect decay without X-Rays
- New Digital Panoramic X-Ray machine can image the full mouth at one time and reduces radiation by 60% and eliminates the need to use traditional bite wing x-rays.
- Additional hand-held digital x-ray machine allows parents to stay with their child while having an x-ray, even in a parent’s lap if needed.
- Pain-free Dental injections utilizing a new Computer-Assisted Wand Technology
Dr. Murray Dock is passionate and dedicated in providing the highest quality pediatric dentistry!
- Dr. Dock has been at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital for over 25 years and is currently an associate professor of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry serving in a teaching capacity in the residency program.
- Because of Dr. Dock’s experience at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, he is qualified to treat children with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities, as well as complex medical diagnoses.
Dr. Lisa Rudolph is a Cincinnati native who:
- Splits her time between private practice and serving as a clinical instructor for the residency program at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital where she completed her residency in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Dr. Rudolph works to increase oral health education efforts and improve access to dental care for all children and loves spending time with her husband and young daughter.
Stop in to see what Montgomery Pediatric Dentistry is all about! They look forward to giving your child exceptional dental care where they will experience comfort and compassion in a fun environment!
Dr. Murray Dock is a Favorite Doc, has been a Best of Parenting Finalist in 2013 and 2014, and was Best of Parenting winner in 2016.
Share this listing:
319 people have visited Montgomery Pediatric Dentistry's Website from this listing.