About Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Summer Camp
EECS Summer Camp provides high school students with a fun yet thorough introduction to these exciting fields.
• Campers will write programs implementing the solutions to simple problems.
• Activities will culminate in a multidisciplinary electronics and programming project that they will take home.
• All resources necessary to complete this project – computers, software, and extensive support- will be provided by the camp organizers.
Weekdays July 8-19, 2019; 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Lunch and a snack are provided.
Clifton Campus, College of Engineering & Applied Science (CEAS) computer and design labs.
• Applications are being accepted through March 2
• Decision on application will be made by the end of March
• $400 per student registration and camp fee due by April 13
Visit our website for more information.
Share this listing:
36 people have visited Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Summer Camp's Website from this listing.